Senior Graphic Designer
Apply for this Job »
The Senior Designer is responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for the Internet and interactive platforms. They effectively communicate and coordinate with the information architect, writer and production artists to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications. The candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen .
- Minimum of five years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients,
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment